3 seasons bundle - down sleeping bag + sleeping mat
✔ SMALL & LIGHT ~1.6kg
✔ COMFORTABLE & WARM
✔ 3 SEASONS SET
Whether you are on a demanding mountain tour or pilgrimage on the Way of St. James, with our Light Pro sleeping mat you will always get the rest you need. It offers, despite the very low weight and small pack size, a lot of space and comfort. With the 8cmthick mat you sleep almost as good as HOME.
Even cool forest floor does not stop our sleeping mat, because the sleeping mat is equipped with a 80g polyester - insulation, which keeps you fine warm even on cool surfaces. The pump bag has 160g and can be used as a drybag as well as a pillow with 50l filling volume.
Whether demanding mountain tour or pilgrimage on the Way of St. James, with our Light Pro sleeping mat you always get the rest you need. It offers, despite the very low weight and small pack size, plenty of space and comfort. With the 8cmthick mat you sleep almost as good as HOME.
Even cool forest floor does not stop our sleeping mat, because the sleeping mat is equipped with a 80g polyester - insulation, which keeps you warm even on cool surfaces. The pump bag has 160g and can be used as a drybag as well as a pillow with 50l filling volume.
Ultra small pack size - Rolled up, the inflatable sleeping pad is only 35cm x 12cm and fits perfectly in any backpack.
Ultra light - The inflatable mat weighs only 690g without pump bag with pump bag 820g and is therefore ideal for long hikes and strenuous climbs.
- WARM - We've filled our mat with high-pile synthetic microfiber insulation, resulting in a true 3-season mat with an estimated R-value of 4.7. You will stay nice and warm during your early spring and late season trips.
Premium Comfort - With a 193cm x 58cm sleeping surface, you can say goodbye to sleepless nights.
Long Life - TPU coated ripstop nylon ensures that your sleeping pad can accompany you on many hikes.
- Quickly inflated - Thanks to the included pump bag you have inflated your mat in under a minute.
- To avoid mold and unpleasant odors, please only inflate the mat with the included pump bag. This ensures that no moisture gets inside and the life is increased. Please do not inflate with the mouth
Imagine it is 2 o'clock in the morning, you wake up freezing in your tent. Your sleeping pad is too thin and your sleeping bag doesn't keep you warm. In 3 hours you want to go, but you couldn't rely on your equipment. Sleep is out of the question.
Never freeze again, with the 3 seasons down sleeping bag. The duck down - insulation provides small air cushions which do not let the heat escape so easily. The ripstop nylon is completely water repellent.
- Comfort temperature 4°C Comfort limit 0°C
- Sustainable 600+ fill power, 90/10 white duck down fill 500 gram RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified.
- 20D water repellent ripstop nylon.
Ultra small pack size - Rolled up the sleeping bag is only 27cm and thus fits in any backpack.
- Ultra light - The sleeping bag weighs namely only860g without storage bag and stuff sack / with stuff sack 940g ( 195cm version).
- Tested in extreme weather conditions - We have put the sleeping bag through its paces and spent the night at 0 C° in the Austrian Alps and not froze.
- LEFT ZIP Is ideal for right-handers
🧭 AT-GLS , DE-DHL/ 1-2 days
🧭 EU 2-5 days
💰 EU Free from 50€
⭐ Below 4.90 flat rate
💰 all prices incl. VAT
📢 no duty & import
30 days money back guarantee
🚀free repair service
🏔 on the market since 1993
⚡fast support from Austria
Free Shipping EU
30 days after receiving the goods
Plastic free shipping & repairs
Sustainable outdoor equipment, at the best price, directly to the customer
Outdoor sustainability in mountain sports - This is our passion and our mission. In addition, there is the best customer support, our Made in Austria line, as well as a free repair service.