Ultra Light Bundle - sleeping pad 460g + down sleeping bag 490g
✔ SMALL & ULTRA LIGHT
✔ < 1 KG
Whether you are on a demanding mountain tour or pilgrimage on the Way of St. James, with our Ultra Light Pro sleeping mat you get a comfortable6cmthick, ultra light sleeping mat, which fits in any backpack.
Even cool forest floor does not stop our sleeping mat, because the sleeping mat is equipped with 80g polyester insulation, which keeps you warm from below. The pump bag has 120g and can be used as a drybag and also as a pillow with 50l filling volume.
- Ultra small pack size - Rolled up, the inflatable sleeping mat is only 17 x 10cm and fits perfectly in any backpack.
- Ultra light - The inflatable mat weighs only 460g without pump bag, 580g with pump bag. Say it is ideal for long hikes and strenuous climbs.
- WARM - We've filled our mat with high-pile synthetic microfiber insulation, resulting in a true 3-season mat with an estimated R-value of 3.5. You will stay nice and warm during your early spring and late season trips.
- Lying surface: 50 x 185cm
- Long Life - TPU coated 20D ripstop nylon ensures that the sleeping pad can accompany you on many hikes.
- Quickly inflated - Thanks to the included pump bag, the mat is inflated in under a minute.
- Repair kit for small holes included
- To avoid mold formation and unpleasant odors, please inflate the sleeping pad only with the included pump bag. This ensures that no moisture gets inside and increases the service life. Please do not inflate with your mouth!!!
Description down sleeping bag
Ultralight and compact down sleeping bag
The small pack size makes the sleeping bag easy to carry, even in your backpack! When every gram counts, our sleeping bag is perfect for you. The breathable material makes this summer sleeping bag suitable for many environments such as tents, tarps, hostels & mountain huts. Despite the low weight, our sleeping bag offers enough space for a comfortable and restful sleep.
Wide range of use - Outdoor & Indoor - Summer & Winter
The Alpin Loacker sheep sack can be used in all seasons:
In summer and spring, the sleeping bag is ideal for outdoor activities such as trekking, camping, fishing, hiking, bicycle or motorcycle tours.
In winter, the sleeping bag can be used indoors for example during skiing vacations in mountain huts and hostels. Also perfect to use as a hut or guest sleeping bag.
High quality material composition for high comfort
The perfectly matched material composition ensures high comfort!
The inner sleeping bag is made of a polyester microfiber which is soft, grippy, breathable and comfortable. The outer material, on the other hand, is made of 300D ripstop nylon. The outer fabric is water repellent, soft and easy to clean.
Double zipper and hood with drawstring
The double zipper system allows the sleeping bag to be fully closed and opened. The hood with integrated drawstring facilitates comfortable covering up to the head, or can also be used as a pillow pad. For easy transport, a stuff sack is included.
- Area of use: camping, travel, trekking, hut hikes
- Main material: 100% polyamide
- Filling material: down 180g
- Inner material: 100% polyamide
- Bulking power: 650 cuin
- Mixing ratio: 85/15 (down to feathers)
- Sustainability: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Comfort temperature: 10 - 14 °C
- Season: Summer Outdoor / Winter Indoor
- The total length is 205 cm & the shoulder width is 75 cm.
- Pack size: 25 x 14 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Extras: incl. pack sack
🧭 AT-GLS , DE-DHL/ 1-2 days
🧭 EU 2-5 days
💰 EU Free from 50€
⭐ Below 4.90 flat rate
💰 all prices incl. VAT
📢 no duty & import
30 days money back guarantee
🚀free repair service
🏔 on the market since 1993
⚡fast support from Austria
Free Shipping EU
30 days after receiving the goods
Plastic free shipping & repairs
Sustainable outdoor equipment, at the best price, directly to the customer
Outdoor sustainability in mountain sports - This is our passion and our mission. In addition, there is the best customer support, our Made in Austria line, as well as a free repair service.